Saturday, June 25, 2005

Shakabuku

"A swift spiritual kick to the head that alters your reality forever."

Ever had one of these? It's quite an experience. I know because it happened to me today. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

I won't go into detail but suffice it to say that I had a moment today of such clarity that I'm still a bit dazed. Not confused though. No, definitely not confused.

I was struck by how effortlessly it all happened too. WHAM! Just like that, your reality is altered forever. I have to say, I'm really happy about it. I feel really damn good!

I know this is kind of cryptic but some things are too personal for cyberspace, even if I am generally anonymous. I can't really go into it but I'm really happy about this and I can't wait to see what's coming next. It's all very exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home